At the Taubman, you'll enjoy:
- A family friendly atmosphere
- A knowledgeable visitor services team
- An array of exhibition related programming for adults and children
- Intriguing historical and contemporary collections
- Continuous new exhibitions
- A variety of creative projects and fun exploratory activities every Saturday
- Spending time in Art Venture, where children, youth and their families can paint, explore printmaking, draw, build, create while being inspired by music, tap into their imagination and investigate 3D printing.
- Complimentary wheel chairs and coat room.
- Accessibility for physically challenged visitors
- Norah’s Cafe, offering delicious snacks, meals, refreshments and pastries
- Programs like our adult classes, special guest speakers and film screenings scheduled throughout the year
If you are interested in setting up a docent guided tour, please 540.204.4110 for children's tours or 540.204.4127 for adult tours.
Photography for personal use is allowed in the permanent collection galleries, but no flash and/or tripods, please.
We follow the basic rules of all museums for protecting the collection. Please, no touching the art, no food or drink in the galleries, and no smoking. We also do not allow pets (service animals are allowed) and balloons. Large bags, backpacks and umbrellas must be stored in the coat room or held at the front desk. Lockers are available in the coat room to store belongings. Ask an available staff member at the front desk to provide you with a locker combination.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions, please contact the Visitor Services desk at 540.342.5760.