At the Taubman, you'll enjoy:
- A family friendly atmosphere
- A knowledgeable visitor services team
- An array of exhibition related programming for adults and children
- Intriguing historical and contemporary collections
- Continuous new exhibitions
- Opportunities to explore, listen, relax, learn, surf and communicate with family and friends in our new Gentry Locke Resource Lounge
- A variety of creative projects and fun exploratory activities every Saturday
- Spending time in Art Venture, where children, youth and their families can paint, explore printmaking, draw, build, create while being inspired by music, tap into their imagination and investigate 3D printing.
- Complimentary strollers, wheel chairs and coat check
- Accessibility for physically challenged visitors
- Our Museum Store, featuring a large selection of merchandise
- Norah’s Café, offering delicious snacks, meals, refreshments and pastries
- Programs like our Museum School, Conversations and Film Series, scheduled throughout the year.
If you are interested in setting up a docent guided tour, please call (540) 204-4110.
Photography for personal use is allowed in the permanent collection galleries, but no flash and/or tripods, please.
We follow the basic rules of all museums for protecting the collection. Please, no touching the art, no food or drink in the galleries, and no smoking. We also do not allow pets (service animals are allowed) and balloons. Large bags, backpacks and umbrellas must be stored in the coat room.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions, please contact the Visitor Services desk at (540) 342-5760.