Taubman Museum of Art
The Taubman Museum of Art… Inspiring New Perspectives.
We bring people and art together for discovery, learning, and enjoyment. We are committed to exhibitions, programs and experiences that inspire, enrich, and promote creativity in all walks of life and in business.
Our Strategic Goals
We are focused on six goals that are critical to the Museum’s mission and its continued relevance:
- An exhibition portfolio designed to increase attendance
- An adult education program that uses the Taubman Museum of Art's artwork and architecture as a springboard for learning
- Diversified and sustainable funding mix to support the growth of the Taubman Museum of Art
- Collaborative relationships to advocate for and promote arts and culture
- Create a positive image for the Taubman Museum of Art
- Grow an engaged, influential board
The American Alliance of Museums (AAM) recognizes the commitment of the Taubman Museum of Art to excellence, accountability, high professional standards, and continued institutional improvement. The rigorous accreditation process leads to sustained organizational improvement, a clearer sense of purpose, and public trust. Accreditation brings national recognition to the Taubman Museum of Art.