Save the Date!
Next year's event will take place: January 29, 2017
In 2016, the Taubman Museum of Art hosted our third annual International Wine Festival at the Museum.
Festival Highlights Included:
- Sampling of 30+ wines from around the globe
- Expert food and wine pairings
- Tasting notes from seasoned wine stewards
- Spotlight talks on wine:
2:00pm Taste Like a Pro, Aaron Fallon & Jordan Leet
3:00pm Read it Before You Drink It! Decoding Labels, David Martin
- Live jazz music by the Brian Mesko Organ Quartet Featuring Randy Johnston
- Silent Auction
- Souvenir wine glass
- Designated driving service sponsored by Coca-Cola (15 minute radius from the Museum)
Click here for our Wine List Selection
The International Wine Festival was presented by Kroger with lead sponsorship support provided by Lionberger Construction Company and Coca-Cola as the Designated Driver Sponsor.
Click here for the Roanoker's Review of this year's Wine Festival.